HabboElite
Make Sure You Are Registered To The Forum.

Want to make fast money online? Legit.. No scam. I've made $740 there.. Took 1-2 month, But you make like $10+ If you do it, You only have to do surveys..
http://naturebucks.com/members/register.php?refid=844

Facebook.com/HabboElite
Youtube.com/JoeFromElite
HabboElite
Make Sure You Are Registered To The Forum.

Want to make fast money online? Legit.. No scam. I've made $740 there.. Took 1-2 month, But you make like $10+ If you do it, You only have to do surveys..
http://naturebucks.com/members/register.php?refid=844

Facebook.com/HabboElite
Youtube.com/JoeFromElite
HabboElite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Bring The Best Features To You

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Joe
Info about my Rare Shop, read if you want Votebar-leftInfo about my Rare Shop, read if you want Votebar-centerInfo about my Rare Shop, read if you want Votebar-right 
Ray
Info about my Rare Shop, read if you want Votebar-leftInfo about my Rare Shop, read if you want Votebar-centerInfo about my Rare Shop, read if you want Votebar-right 
Hydra
Tomy
Avarie
Frazer
Hannah-H
frostninja120
Zay
zKyle
Latest topics
» please look again
Info about my Rare Shop, read if you want EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:23 pm by Guest

» Anyone alive?
Info about my Rare Shop, read if you want EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 2:56 am by Hydra

» Looking for some old ELITE members?
Info about my Rare Shop, read if you want EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 2:54 am by Hydra

» Awesomeness
Info about my Rare Shop, read if you want EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:59 am by Frazer

» Where are these people?
Info about my Rare Shop, read if you want EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:58 am by Frazer

» Where is everyone?
Info about my Rare Shop, read if you want EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:46 am by Hydra

» MASSIVE GIVEAWAY
Info about my Rare Shop, read if you want EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:59 am by Ray

» win a full set of icm's worth 50+ gbs
Info about my Rare Shop, read if you want EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:56 am by Ray

» How to get started in making small cash (Online)
Info about my Rare Shop, read if you want EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:24 am by Ray

Follow Us

Info about my Rare Shop, read if you want

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sniperpro

sniperpro

Info about my Rare Shop, read if you want Empty
PostSubject: Info about my Rare Shop, read if you want   Info about my Rare Shop, read if you want EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:09 am

Hello people im just writing this to tell everybody that when my rare shop reachs 30 rates ill be giving away rares so add me on habboELITE: sniperpro Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: Re: Info about my Rare Shop, read if you want   Info about my Rare Shop, read if you want EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 5:38 pm

This is the totally wrong section to post this... This would be off-topic... Or General disscussion... Not appealing a ban.....
Back to top Go down
Joe
Owner
Owner
Joe

PostSubject: Re: Info about my Rare Shop, read if you want   Info about my Rare Shop, read if you want EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:40 pm

Awesome, Glad to see you are helping people.

Topic Moved To: Off Topic
Back to top Go down
http://www.habboeliteforum.com
Meganz

Meganz

PostSubject: Re: Info about my Rare Shop, read if you want   Info about my Rare Shop, read if you want EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:06 am

mmk

xD
Back to top Go down
Joe
Owner
Owner
Joe

PostSubject: Re: Info about my Rare Shop, read if you want   Info about my Rare Shop, read if you want EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:01 am

How Is your furni giveaway going?
Back to top Go down
http://www.habboeliteforum.com
Hydra
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Info about my Rare Shop, read if you want   Info about my Rare Shop, read if you want EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:17 am

No one wants your 10c shitty super habbo cata rares...
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: Re: Info about my Rare Shop, read if you want   Info about my Rare Shop, read if you want EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:18 pm

Hydra wrote:
No one wants your 10c shitty super habbo cata rares...

Stop flaming people's topics they don't do it to your shit so leave theirs alone at least he is contributing to the game.

there is no need to be rude... seriously is it that hard...
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Info about my Rare Shop, read if you want   Info about my Rare Shop, read if you want EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:39 pm

But its fucking true tho...
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: Re: Info about my Rare Shop, read if you want   Info about my Rare Shop, read if you want EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:20 am

Hydra wrote:
But its fucking true tho...

Not really, 10c rares where meant to be for "SUPER VIP" Not for regular user's so "SUPER VIP" Rares to regular users are considered rares in my book. It's just where so many supers have sold them cheap and gave them out and etc....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Info about my Rare Shop, read if you want   Info about my Rare Shop, read if you want Empty

Back to top Go down

Info about my Rare Shop, read if you want
Page 1 of 1