HabboElite
Make Sure You Are Registered To The Forum.

Want to make fast money online? Legit.. No scam. I've made $740 there.. Took 1-2 month, But you make like $10+ If you do it, You only have to do surveys..
http://naturebucks.com/members/register.php?refid=844

Facebook.com/HabboElite
Youtube.com/JoeFromElite
HabboElite
Make Sure You Are Registered To The Forum.

Want to make fast money online? Legit.. No scam. I've made $740 there.. Took 1-2 month, But you make like $10+ If you do it, You only have to do surveys..
http://naturebucks.com/members/register.php?refid=844

Facebook.com/HabboElite
Youtube.com/JoeFromElite
HabboElite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Bring The Best Features To You

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Joe
Oreos or Jaffa Cakes? Votebar-leftOreos or Jaffa Cakes? Votebar-centerOreos or Jaffa Cakes? Votebar-right 
Ray
Oreos or Jaffa Cakes? Votebar-leftOreos or Jaffa Cakes? Votebar-centerOreos or Jaffa Cakes? Votebar-right 
Hydra
Tomy
Avarie
Frazer
Hannah-H
frostninja120
Zay
zKyle
Latest topics
» please look again
Oreos or Jaffa Cakes? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:23 pm by Guest

» Anyone alive?
Oreos or Jaffa Cakes? EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 2:56 am by Hydra

» Looking for some old ELITE members?
Oreos or Jaffa Cakes? EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 2:54 am by Hydra

» Awesomeness
Oreos or Jaffa Cakes? EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:59 am by Frazer

» Where are these people?
Oreos or Jaffa Cakes? EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:58 am by Frazer

» Where is everyone?
Oreos or Jaffa Cakes? EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:46 am by Hydra

» MASSIVE GIVEAWAY
Oreos or Jaffa Cakes? EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:59 am by Ray

» win a full set of icm's worth 50+ gbs
Oreos or Jaffa Cakes? EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:56 am by Ray

» How to get started in making small cash (Online)
Oreos or Jaffa Cakes? EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:24 am by Ray

Follow Us

Oreos or Jaffa Cakes?

Go down 
+5
Meganz
Yukkaz
Ray
Joe
Hydra
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What do you like more???
Oreos!
Oreos or Jaffa Cakes? Votebar-left43%Oreos or Jaffa Cakes? Votebar-right
 43% [ 3 ]
Jaffa Cakes!
Oreos or Jaffa Cakes? Votebar-left57%Oreos or Jaffa Cakes? Votebar-right
 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Hydra
Hydra

Oreos or Jaffa Cakes? Empty
PostSubject: Oreos or Jaffa Cakes?   Oreos or Jaffa Cakes? EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:10 pm

What do you pefer oreos or jaffa cakes... ???

jocolor

Back to top Go down
Joe
Owner
Owner
Joe

PostSubject: Re: Oreos or Jaffa Cakes?   Oreos or Jaffa Cakes? EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:14 pm

I voted Jaffa Cakes, Oreos are nice, But after eating a few, They make me feel sick D;
Back to top Go down
http://www.habboeliteforum.com
Hydra
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Oreos or Jaffa Cakes?   Oreos or Jaffa Cakes? EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:18 pm

:O But the cream is so good in oreos!!!
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: Re: Oreos or Jaffa Cakes?   Oreos or Jaffa Cakes? EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:23 pm

Shouldn't this be posted in the off-topic or general disscusion. It is not a tutorial..
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Oreos or Jaffa Cakes?   Oreos or Jaffa Cakes? EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:38 am

Ray bish are you mad how is this off topic it is a very good poll i mean you have no shit for food? And why the fuck am i banned from tinychat...
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: Re: Oreos or Jaffa Cakes?   Oreos or Jaffa Cakes? EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:12 pm

Hydra wrote:
Ray bish are you mad how is this off topic it is a very good poll i mean you have no shit for food? And why the fuck am i banned from tinychat...

Ok, Number 1 Why are you insulting me, you are the dumb fuck posting food polls in tutorials... Which this is obviously not a tutorial,75% of what you post is typo's or spam.. And to be down right honest your a annoying as fuck, I have tried not to rage you so many times, Like seriously everything you post most of the time is stupid....If you ever feel you have matured up feel free to get back in touch with me...

Note: @ tinychat:Probably for being a nuisance/noob to people.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Oreos or Jaffa Cakes?   Oreos or Jaffa Cakes? EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:43 pm

Ray how about you say some more shit. This is a forum have some fun were not fucking 37 year olds? And insulting you get use to it people insult people all the time... Food polls are cleary fun and people are going to want to see the results??? You dont have to act all mutre we can do what ever shit? Iff you want ban me from this forum because its getting boring...
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: Re: Oreos or Jaffa Cakes?   Oreos or Jaffa Cakes? EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:18 am

Hydra wrote:
Ray how about you say some more shit. This is a forum have some fun were not fucking 37 year olds? And insulting you get use to it people insult people all the time... Food polls are cleary fun and people are going to want to see the results??? You dont have to act all mutre we can do what ever shit? Iff you want ban me from this forum because its getting boring...

You made no sense... This forum is not meant to be "Child play" If you want a forum to be a immature brat on go make your own... Until you learn how to act mature stop with your hideous typing and learn a thing or two you can feel free to talk until then anything you say to me will be marked as "Dumb shit" In my book. You still are immature. Also to be honest that wasn't a insult.. It was just you showing how much of a retard you are... It made me laugh in real life.. ^-^ PM some more of your useless shit later.. It well let me have a good laugh.

But yeah, Until you grow up and get your shit straight and learn how not to be a fucking retarded noob "TRYING" To fit in with the big dogs, You can just shut the fuck up because AGAIN 75% of everything you post is legit spam. And useless as fuck and you still are going on about how I inquired this was not a tutorial "WHICH IT IS NOT!" If you wasn't such a fucking retard you would notice we have a ENTIRE thread to post "Food" Topics in.... Like really are you fucking blind man?

Harsh regards,
Ray.

Ps.(I am sorry I don't give "Kind regards to retards.. Like you...)
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Oreos or Jaffa Cakes?   Oreos or Jaffa Cakes? EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:53 am

Jackshit.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: Re: Oreos or Jaffa Cakes?   Oreos or Jaffa Cakes? EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:05 am

Hydra wrote:
Jackshit.

I send you 2 paragraphs.. Stating why your a dumbfuck and etc.. And your response is "Jackshit" 1 word! LOL... Which to be honest is counted as 1 word spam, And it is just makes you look even dumber to say a 1 word post to a 2 paragraph post... I advise you to stop now before you embarrass yourself worse....

-Ray

Note: You mad bro? ^-^
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Oreos or Jaffa Cakes?   Oreos or Jaffa Cakes? EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:12 am

Jackshit again.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: Re: Oreos or Jaffa Cakes?   Oreos or Jaffa Cakes? EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:17 am

Hydra wrote:
Jackshit again.

LOL,You fucking retarded lil bitch, Don't you understand you are making yourself look like a ignorant baboon infront of EVERYONE take my advice and just stfu, Really your a very childish.... And before you make yourself look like a dumb fuck by saying "JackShit" Again think over this whole conversation and your head, And ask yourself who was right...This started because I simple told you this was not a tutorial, And it belongs in the food section not the tutorial section...

^-^ noobs these days hating on me cause they can't even find the food thread :/
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Oreos or Jaffa Cakes?   Oreos or Jaffa Cakes? EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:33 pm

Look ray, Everything you said is Jackshit in my book, I thought this forum was for having a little bit off fun? What is this to you lmao.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: Re: Oreos or Jaffa Cakes?   Oreos or Jaffa Cakes? EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 10:15 am

Hydra wrote:
Look ray, Everything you said is Jackshit in my book, I thought this forum was for having a little bit off fun? What is this to you lmao.

You have a book? When how the fuck did you get a publisher to publish a book with like what 234 typo's a page? And this forum is not for your "Fun" It is for legit discussions not for useless spam...God how much of a noob are you? I feel sorry for you this is like the 5th time I have owned you.... Seriously haven't you learned to stop? For real grow a set wake up...Where the fuck are you?

If you want to be a sensible person and not a retarded dumb ass I think Google even has tutorial for that.... Check them out. Smile I could help you get a link? That is if you have yet to learn how Google works yet... I doubt you have learned though, So if you need any help with that just ask me. I'm show we can turn you into a more sensible noob at the least? Very Happy

No, Regards...
-Ray

(Again I don't give regards and etc to dumb fuck, Sorry!)
Back to top Go down
Yukkaz

Yukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Oreos or Jaffa Cakes?   Oreos or Jaffa Cakes? EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 11:15 am

Who are you on the client, Ray?
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: Re: Oreos or Jaffa Cakes?   Oreos or Jaffa Cakes? EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:24 pm

Yukkaz wrote:
Who are you on the client, Ray?

Ryan, You know me bro. Smile

KnivesofAges

Back to top Go down
Hydra
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Oreos or Jaffa Cakes?   Oreos or Jaffa Cakes? EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 11:48 pm

Ray wrote:
Hydra wrote:

You have a book? When how the fuck did you get a publisher to publish a book with like what 234 typo's a page? And this forum is not for your "Fun" It is for legit discussions not for useless spam...God how much of a noob are you? I feel sorry for you this is like the 5th time I have owned you.... Seriously haven't you learned to stop? For real grow a set wake up...Where the fuck are you?

If you want to be a sensible person and not a retarded dumb ass I think Google even has tutorial for that.... Check them out. Smile I could help you get a link? That is if you have yet to learn how Google works yet... I doubt you have learned though, So if you need any help with that just ask me. I'm show we can turn you into a more sensible noob at the least? Very Happy

No, Regards...
-Ray

That's just cheaky, I have no idea why your a admin on this forum. And you actually said yourself "owned" How am I owned why don't you put this in the food part it will be interesting to see what 2 wonderfull biscuits people like better. Ray now Joe will see this and I wish you luck.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: Re: Oreos or Jaffa Cakes?   Oreos or Jaffa Cakes? EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:52 am

Hydra wrote:
Ray wrote:
Hydra wrote:

No, Regards...
-Ray

That's just cheaky, I have no idea why your a admin on this forum. And you actually said yourself "owned" How am I owned why don't you put this in the food part it will be interesting to see what 2 wonderfull biscuits people like better. Ray now Joe will see this and I wish you luck.

I show Joe this thank you very much we laugh at you.... LOL and "cheaky"? How am I "Cheaky" I do appreciate your futile attempt to type a little better though... And Wtf do you mean post this in food section... Are you still that retarded? You think this is food.. You fat fuck this is not food, And thank you for the luck mate, Joe, Won't "Fire" me for doing my job, If anything we will just laugh at how fucked in the head you are... Joe, Is my best friend -.-.... Like really? Why would he "fire" me for stating this is in the wrong section... LOL, And I am "Admin" On this forum because I know what I am doing unlike retards such as you, Plus I know how to deal with dumbfucks...(You) ^-^ Anyhow I will be waiting to see your next attempt at me mate. Hopefully it will be better?

You mad? Hating cause you can't keep up? ^-^

(No, Regards I don't give regards to dumbfucks... ^-^ Sorry!)
Back to top Go down
Meganz

Meganz

PostSubject: Re: Oreos or Jaffa Cakes?   Oreos or Jaffa Cakes? EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:59 am

Is it too late to say oreos? silent
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Oreos or Jaffa Cakes?   Oreos or Jaffa Cakes? EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:38 pm

All you do is put swearwords together and put them together in a bunch off sentences and to be honest you sound like a girl loooool. And you are waiting for my next attempt off what defending a load off swearwords I know how to deal with retards like you. Lmfao who do you think you are the queen.

Waiting to see what jackshit you say next.

-Hydra
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: Re: Oreos or Jaffa Cakes?   Oreos or Jaffa Cakes? EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:41 pm

Hydra wrote:
All you do is put swearwords together and put them together in a bunch off sentences and to be honest you sound like a girl loooool. And you are waiting for my next attempt off what defending a load off swearwords I know how to deal with retards like you. Lmfao who do you think you are the queen.

Waiting to see what jackshit you say next.

-Hydra

I'm a girl? Wow, Bro stop... Your making a retard of yourself. I am trying to help you but your fucking mind.. It's like fucking beat in with a hammer or some shit... And what the fuck is "swearwords" Are you referring to saying "fuck" Are you like some 8 year old growing his new pubs thinking his a badass.... Telling people to stop cussing because your FINALLY growing a set? Dude, You are the most retard ill minded dumb fuck I have ever came across I laugh at all your comebacks. and now.. Your copying what I say to you because you can't think of your own shit to say? Try going to Google? Rip someone else shit if you need it that bad to take me on? LOL fuck off twat ^-^ You mad bro? o;

p.s (Your a retard >.> hehe haha Smile )

Oh, And another thing your trying to write and write and you sorta repeat yourself. FIX THAT. And you still need to fix your structure you look like a complete noob (Which you are don't get me wrong.) So I'll be awaiting your "Comeback" Hopefully you will not be such a complete dumbfuck in this one? ^-^ Let's hope not? Anyhow now that I have made a legit paragraph+ explain to you yet AGAIN why you are a stupid noob, I will hope you will give up and just try not to get embarrassed anymore? Very Happy

KTY!

-No, Regards whatsoever.
Ray
Back to top Go down
sweetchloe

sweetchloe

PostSubject: Re: Oreos or Jaffa Cakes?   Oreos or Jaffa Cakes? EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:47 pm

hydra, dude.. calm down yea? stop getting ur knickers in a twist...
Back to top Go down
Presurved

PostSubject: Re: Oreos or Jaffa Cakes?   Oreos or Jaffa Cakes? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:42 pm

Ray, hydra, let it go. Honestly, no one cares about anything. No one wants to sit here and watch you guys fight, Hydra, if you reply back saying some shit to me, im not starting up a fight with you guys. Just vote and have fun on the forum, no need to fight, No one cares about it. You guys need to calm down, and stop. Just do your things.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: Re: Oreos or Jaffa Cakes?   Oreos or Jaffa Cakes? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:48 pm

Presurved wrote:
Ray, hydra, let it go. Honestly, no one cares about anything. No one wants to sit here and watch you guys fight, Hydra, if you reply back saying some shit to me, im not starting up a fight with you guys. Just vote and have fun on the forum, no need to fight, No one cares about it. You guys need to calm down, and stop. Just do your things.

Presurved,I don't think you understand the situation completely. Hydra, Posted this in the Tutorial section... It's not a tutorial is it? It's food related which should go in the food section.

I like to keep this forum as organized as possible.

And yes it is important to keep the forum unspammed, But it is a hard thing to do with Hydra around posting dumbshit and things that don't relate to anything most of the time and not even in the right section it makes me and Joe have to go through and clean his faults up. Do you think we enjoy cleaning pu after him? No, We do not.

Anyhow, glad to see you on the forum man! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Presurved

PostSubject: Re: Oreos or Jaffa Cakes?   Oreos or Jaffa Cakes? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:51 pm

I know, KnivesOfAges. But don't you think this has gone too far? Two pages of you guys fighting? Just let it go... Ray, i know you're a admin, and you need to keep things straight and organized. But fighting won't organize the situation..will it?

And thank you for the welcome to the forum. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oreos or Jaffa Cakes?   Oreos or Jaffa Cakes? Empty

Back to top Go down

Oreos or Jaffa Cakes?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HabboElite :: Player Community Area :: Tutorials-
Jump to: