HabboElite
Make Sure You Are Registered To The Forum.

Want to make fast money online? Legit.. No scam. I've made $740 there.. Took 1-2 month, But you make like $10+ If you do it, You only have to do surveys..
http://naturebucks.com/members/register.php?refid=844

Facebook.com/HabboElite
Youtube.com/JoeFromElite
HabboElite
Make Sure You Are Registered To The Forum.

Want to make fast money online? Legit.. No scam. I've made $740 there.. Took 1-2 month, But you make like $10+ If you do it, You only have to do surveys..
http://naturebucks.com/members/register.php?refid=844

Facebook.com/HabboElite
Youtube.com/JoeFromElite
HabboElite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Bring The Best Features To You

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Joe
MOD-Jordy banned?? Votebar-leftMOD-Jordy banned?? Votebar-centerMOD-Jordy banned?? Votebar-right 
Ray
MOD-Jordy banned?? Votebar-leftMOD-Jordy banned?? Votebar-centerMOD-Jordy banned?? Votebar-right 
Hydra
Tomy
Avarie
Frazer
Hannah-H
frostninja120
Zay
zKyle
Latest topics
» please look again
MOD-Jordy banned?? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:23 pm by Guest

» Anyone alive?
MOD-Jordy banned?? EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 2:56 am by Hydra

» Looking for some old ELITE members?
MOD-Jordy banned?? EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 2:54 am by Hydra

» Awesomeness
MOD-Jordy banned?? EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:59 am by Frazer

» Where are these people?
MOD-Jordy banned?? EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:58 am by Frazer

» Where is everyone?
MOD-Jordy banned?? EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:46 am by Hydra

» MASSIVE GIVEAWAY
MOD-Jordy banned?? EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:59 am by Ray

» win a full set of icm's worth 50+ gbs
MOD-Jordy banned?? EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:56 am by Ray

» How to get started in making small cash (Online)
MOD-Jordy banned?? EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:24 am by Ray

Follow Us

MOD-Jordy banned??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MOD-Jordy

MOD-Jordy banned?? Empty
PostSubject: MOD-Jordy banned??   MOD-Jordy banned?? EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:22 am

Errr I can't log into the hotel and well I'd like to know why the fuck not! Smile .. Reply asap! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Admin
Ray

MOD-Jordy banned?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOD-Jordy banned??   MOD-Jordy banned?? EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 4:39 am

Did you clean your browser cache?

If not try it otherwise try a new browser such as chrome or Firefox.

Hope this helped if not reply. And we can go into this in more depth and Joe can forward it to another MOD or so.

Regards!
-Ray
Back to top Go down
MOD-Jordy

MOD-Jordy banned?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOD-Jordy banned??   MOD-Jordy banned?? EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 6:35 am

No its not that my password etc is saying its wrong and stuff like that, it's not the hotel thats wrong its saying my user name and password isn't right together which it should be unless its been changed by Jared or Joe or another administrator.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Admin
Ray

MOD-Jordy banned?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOD-Jordy banned??   MOD-Jordy banned?? EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:44 pm

MOD-Jordy wrote:
No its not that my password etc is saying its wrong and stuff like that, it's not the hotel thats wrong its saying my user name and password isn't right together which it should be unless its been changed by Jared or Joe or another administrator.

Joe, Is not longer admin on the hotel. Due to the dumb fuck "Visceral" And you might need it case sensitive? If not you could ask Joe to inform Jared of this problem.

-Regards,
Ray
Back to top Go down
MOD-Jordy

MOD-Jordy banned?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOD-Jordy banned??   MOD-Jordy banned?? EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:22 am

I've tried contacting Joe it won't let me, you do it for me and see if he can find out whats going on for me, cheers.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Admin
Ray

MOD-Jordy banned?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOD-Jordy banned??   MOD-Jordy banned?? EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:07 am

MOD-Jordy wrote:
I've tried contacting Joe it won't let me, you do it for me and see if he can find out whats going on for me, cheers.

Sure thing pal, I'll try it now. Smile
Back to top Go down
Joe
Owner
Owner
Joe

MOD-Jordy banned?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOD-Jordy banned??   MOD-Jordy banned?? EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:28 am

Thanks for getting to me, I don't understand you problem, I no longer work at that shit hotel anymore, I'll forward this to Jared, Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.habboeliteforum.com
MOD-Jordy

MOD-Jordy banned?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOD-Jordy banned??   MOD-Jordy banned?? EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 8:58 am

Ahh I see what hotel you working at now then pal? .. I think I was removed as MOD and account and information changed which I don't know and can't log into.. Joe you not have BBM anymore or anything like that where I can contact you directly and quicker than this?
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Admin
Ray

MOD-Jordy banned?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOD-Jordy banned??   MOD-Jordy banned?? EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:20 am

MOD-Jordy wrote:
Ahh I see what hotel you working at now then pal? .. I think I was removed as MOD and account and information changed which I don't know and can't log into.. Joe you not have BBM anymore or anything like that where I can contact you directly and quicker than this?

Jordy, I usually have direct contact with Joe 24/7 Just ask me if you need to get to him fast.. Unless he adds you on BBM or etc. ^-^ Otherwise I'll tell him for you.
Back to top Go down
Yukkaz

Yukkaz

MOD-Jordy banned?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOD-Jordy banned??   MOD-Jordy banned?? EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:01 pm

Jordy, you haven't been banned.

Use 'Jordy2' to login from now on.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Admin
Ray

MOD-Jordy banned?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOD-Jordy banned??   MOD-Jordy banned?? EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:04 pm

Yukkaz wrote:
Jordy, you haven't been banned.

Use 'Jordy2' to login from now on.
Just wondering why would he use "Jordy2" Instead of just "Jordy".

Did someone take "Jordy"?
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Hydra

MOD-Jordy banned?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOD-Jordy banned??   MOD-Jordy banned?? EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:53 pm

Delete the acc jordy he won't go online :L

Back to top Go down
Yukkaz

Yukkaz

MOD-Jordy banned?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOD-Jordy banned??   MOD-Jordy banned?? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:07 am

Hydra wrote:
Delete the acc jordy he won't go online :L

No.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Hydra

MOD-Jordy banned?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOD-Jordy banned??   MOD-Jordy banned?? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:53 pm

The ex-mod jordy must be sad that he has to have a nooby name such as jordy2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MOD-Jordy banned?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOD-Jordy banned??   MOD-Jordy banned?? Empty

Back to top Go down

MOD-Jordy banned??
Page 1 of 1