HabboElite
Make Sure You Are Registered To The Forum.

Want to make fast money online? Legit.. No scam. I've made $740 there.. Took 1-2 month, But you make like $10+ If you do it, You only have to do surveys..
http://naturebucks.com/members/register.php?refid=844

Facebook.com/HabboElite
Youtube.com/JoeFromElite
HabboElite
Make Sure You Are Registered To The Forum.

Want to make fast money online? Legit.. No scam. I've made $740 there.. Took 1-2 month, But you make like $10+ If you do it, You only have to do surveys..
http://naturebucks.com/members/register.php?refid=844

Facebook.com/HabboElite
Youtube.com/JoeFromElite
HabboElite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Bring The Best Features To You

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Joe
[HELP] Phone/internet lines getting cut [HELP] Votebar-left[HELP] Phone/internet lines getting cut [HELP] Votebar-center[HELP] Phone/internet lines getting cut [HELP] Votebar-right 
Ray
[HELP] Phone/internet lines getting cut [HELP] Votebar-left[HELP] Phone/internet lines getting cut [HELP] Votebar-center[HELP] Phone/internet lines getting cut [HELP] Votebar-right 
Hydra
Tomy
Avarie
Frazer
Hannah-H
frostninja120
Zay
zKyle
Latest topics
» please look again
[HELP] Phone/internet lines getting cut [HELP] EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:23 pm by Guest

» Anyone alive?
[HELP] Phone/internet lines getting cut [HELP] EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 2:56 am by Hydra

» Looking for some old ELITE members?
[HELP] Phone/internet lines getting cut [HELP] EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 2:54 am by Hydra

» Awesomeness
[HELP] Phone/internet lines getting cut [HELP] EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:59 am by Frazer

» Where are these people?
[HELP] Phone/internet lines getting cut [HELP] EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:58 am by Frazer

» Where is everyone?
[HELP] Phone/internet lines getting cut [HELP] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:46 am by Hydra

» MASSIVE GIVEAWAY
[HELP] Phone/internet lines getting cut [HELP] EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:59 am by Ray

» win a full set of icm's worth 50+ gbs
[HELP] Phone/internet lines getting cut [HELP] EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:56 am by Ray

» How to get started in making small cash (Online)
[HELP] Phone/internet lines getting cut [HELP] EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:24 am by Ray

Follow Us

[HELP] Phone/internet lines getting cut [HELP]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ray
Admin
Admin
Ray

[HELP] Phone/internet lines getting cut [HELP] Empty
PostSubject: [HELP] Phone/internet lines getting cut [HELP]   [HELP] Phone/internet lines getting cut [HELP] EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:23 am

Request for help

Hello everyone and good morning, Today there is a change instead of me writing you guys a tutorial I am asking you all for help and suggestions.

You see recently I have had my phone lines and internet lines cut with snippers, once a few days ago and again today.

I need you guys to drop me some suggestions on how to prevent this in the comments.

Suggestions include things such as, Example: Cheapest security camera, etc.

Yes, We done have alerted the authorities twice, The police are on their way as I type this out.

So feel free to leave those suggestions guys!

Thank you,
Ray

P.S: Please no stupid or off topic suggestions, I need real help from actual suggestions not dumb shit like "Get a gun and shoot them." And etc.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] Phone/internet lines getting cut [HELP]   [HELP] Phone/internet lines getting cut [HELP] EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:37 am

I have no idea, try google?

- Hydra

Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] Phone/internet lines getting cut [HELP]   [HELP] Phone/internet lines getting cut [HELP] EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:18 am

Hydra wrote:
I have no idea, try google?

- Hydra

I asked for suggestions not for people telling me to go to google. :/ Like wtf. How is that a not dumb suggestion. -.- I even wrote a example of the type of suggestions I was asking for! "Things such as the cheapest secruity camera brand and ect" =.=
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] Phone/internet lines getting cut [HELP]   [HELP] Phone/internet lines getting cut [HELP] EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:51 pm

Sorry more detail, type cheap security cameras in google.

-Hydra
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] Phone/internet lines getting cut [HELP]   [HELP] Phone/internet lines getting cut [HELP] EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:56 am

Hydra wrote:
Sorry more detail, type cheap security cameras in google.

-Hydra

Unless, You have a legit suggestion that does not have to do with Google search engine don't post it... Seriously, It's common since not to? :/
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] Phone/internet lines getting cut [HELP]   [HELP] Phone/internet lines getting cut [HELP] EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:56 am

About all security cameras are on google mate lmao ur such a noob
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] Phone/internet lines getting cut [HELP]   [HELP] Phone/internet lines getting cut [HELP] EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:42 am

Hydra wrote:
About all security cameras are on google mate lmao ur such a noob

Did you seriously just call me a noob? You can't even construct a sentence half the time you showed this entire forum your a noob with all your spamming shit 70%+ Posts from you are LEGIT spam bro. So, I'm sure 90% of the people I ask would vote that your the noob, Unless you hire or bribe them, Now were where we O yeah, I was asking you guys to see what you know and no google does not know everything there are hidden things on the net and etc and secret trade markets but of course you wouldn't know of any of these because your a silly little noob I bet you didn't even know a ENTIRE underground internet of hidden webpages are out there that you can't even access from google or etc, Did ya now? No, You didn't.

Also this was a chance to prove who actually knows what they are talking about and who don't basically... Seriously? Are you that much of a noob if you knew anything you could of did your little google search then C/p it here? At least you would be a skid noob instead of a out right noob?

(I am not asking for deep web links or markets or anything over around those lines. Please keep all of those links/post astray.)
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] Phone/internet lines getting cut [HELP]   [HELP] Phone/internet lines getting cut [HELP] EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:51 pm

You didnt explain nothing there mate. Made me laugh a little too. I do not spam, allthough I did when I first came to this forum and now I have learnt you keep going on about was 3 months ago. How about you dont call be a retard and remove my friend request in the hotel. I kiked you out off the room for calling me a retared ideot. I know that if you done some gay poll or something It would go your way Because your a admin. And i've been part off the HabboELITE Comunity longer than you. Well scince it first started and iff it counts I played Boom v1. So you can talk about your jackshit allday and try to do another insulting load off shit down in the forum. About now I recon you should stop being such a twat noob insulting me and start giving a bit of respect?

LMFAO

-Hydra
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] Phone/internet lines getting cut [HELP]   [HELP] Phone/internet lines getting cut [HELP] EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:53 am

Hydra wrote:
You didnt explain nothing there mate. Made me laugh a little too. I do not spam, allthough I did when I first came to this forum and now I have learnt you keep going on about was 3 months ago. How about you dont call be a retard and remove my friend request in the hotel. I kiked you out off the room for calling me a retared ideot. I know that if you done some gay poll or something It would go your way Because your a admin. And i've been part off the HabboELITE Comunity longer than you. Well scince it first started and iff it counts I played Boom v1. So you can talk about your jackshit allday and try to do another insulting load off shit down in the forum. About now I recon you should stop being such a twat noob insulting me and start giving a bit of respect?

LMFAO

-Hydra

Oh, My dear god. It hurt me to read that fugly paragraph ._. .
And It would go my way simply because your a dumbfuck you can't even state proper facts and yes you do still spam a lot. I removed you because your a noob, You kicked me because I would not "Get on the roller coaster with you" LOL? I care how long you been part of the community? I don't it does not prove that your not a noob? I don't respect you at all sorry, If you want me respect you earn like everyone else. And Boom I don't even play it so they can fuck off to o; ? And now your mad your trying to take my words make them into yours? Saying you laughed LOL? You was probably crying your fucking eyes out. You have yet to even get near my respect and any over users respect, Me having admin on forum has nothing to do with it you silly twat ;].

Anyhow, Hopefully you can straighten up and stop being such a child about things hmm? I highly doub't you will, I mean just looking back on the history I have saw come from you it looks as if there well be NO change in you whatsoever,

Oh, And if you don't know about things just keep your puny mouth shut about things you have no earthly idea about, Just a heads up.

And Hydra, I want you to restart go to the first reply/comment and re-read all of this and you will see how much of a noob you look like.

Hopefully one day you will come out of this silly fucktard stage in your life hmm?

No, Regards WHATSOEVER.
Ray.
Back to top Go down
sweetchloe

sweetchloe

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] Phone/internet lines getting cut [HELP]   [HELP] Phone/internet lines getting cut [HELP] EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:06 am

Hydra, no. calm down yea? let ray do his stuff. ._. and tbh u the biggest noob i've ever seen/met on a retro etc. so go bk to ur lego and stfu. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [HELP] Phone/internet lines getting cut [HELP]   [HELP] Phone/internet lines getting cut [HELP] Empty

Back to top Go down

[HELP] Phone/internet lines getting cut [HELP]
Page 1 of 1