HabboElite
Make Sure You Are Registered To The Forum.

Want to make fast money online? Legit.. No scam. I've made $740 there.. Took 1-2 month, But you make like $10+ If you do it, You only have to do surveys..
http://naturebucks.com/members/register.php?refid=844

Facebook.com/HabboElite
Youtube.com/JoeFromElite
HabboElite
Make Sure You Are Registered To The Forum.

Want to make fast money online? Legit.. No scam. I've made $740 there.. Took 1-2 month, But you make like $10+ If you do it, You only have to do surveys..
http://naturebucks.com/members/register.php?refid=844

Facebook.com/HabboElite
Youtube.com/JoeFromElite
HabboElite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Bring The Best Features To You

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Joe
The New Official HabboELITE Forum Votebar-leftThe New Official HabboELITE Forum Votebar-centerThe New Official HabboELITE Forum Votebar-right 
Ray
The New Official HabboELITE Forum Votebar-leftThe New Official HabboELITE Forum Votebar-centerThe New Official HabboELITE Forum Votebar-right 
Hydra
Tomy
Avarie
Frazer
Hannah-H
frostninja120
Zay
zKyle
Latest topics
» please look again
The New Official HabboELITE Forum EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:23 pm by Guest

» Anyone alive?
The New Official HabboELITE Forum EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 2:56 am by Hydra

» Looking for some old ELITE members?
The New Official HabboELITE Forum EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 2:54 am by Hydra

» Awesomeness
The New Official HabboELITE Forum EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:59 am by Frazer

» Where are these people?
The New Official HabboELITE Forum EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:58 am by Frazer

» Where is everyone?
The New Official HabboELITE Forum EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:46 am by Hydra

» MASSIVE GIVEAWAY
The New Official HabboELITE Forum EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:59 am by Ray

» win a full set of icm's worth 50+ gbs
The New Official HabboELITE Forum EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:56 am by Ray

» How to get started in making small cash (Online)
The New Official HabboELITE Forum EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:24 am by Ray

Follow Us

The New Official HabboELITE Forum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yukkaz

Yukkaz

The New Official HabboELITE Forum Empty
PostSubject: The New Official HabboELITE Forum   The New Official HabboELITE Forum EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:03 pm

Hey guys,

The new HabboELITE forums can be found at: www.habboelite.com/board.

Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: Re: The New Official HabboELITE Forum   The New Official HabboELITE Forum EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:57 pm

Yakkuz, Please stop advertising the "New" Forum on this site. It's stupid that Jared would do that in the first place. Joe, Worked hard to make this and to get it where it is today and now Jared is try to make him lose that now also? And you advertising the shit on here doesn't help him any.

So, Please stop being a nuisance about this, It's only causing more shit to happen.
Back to top Go down
Yukkaz

Yukkaz

PostSubject: Re: The New Official HabboELITE Forum   The New Official HabboELITE Forum EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:50 pm

Ray wrote:
Yakkuz, Please stop advertising the "New" Forum on this site. It's stupid that Jared would do that in the first place. Joe, Worked hard to make this and to get it where it is today and now Jared is try to make him lose that now also? And you advertising the shit on here doesn't help him any.

So, Please stop being a nuisance about this, It's only causing more shit to happen.

Well, to be fair - your forum is a bit unprofessional and creates a bad image for HabboELITE. The banner itself certainly isn't reputable in any way - buuut thats just my opinion, and no that isn't a personal dig at you or Joe.

I'm simply telling the users of HabboELITE what forum is official and where they should go to register. They may also stay here too if they like but they will get no support directly from staff, it'll just be your staff passing whatever issue a player may have straight onto us - we're just cutting out the middle-man, essentially.

Oh, and Ray? I've always spoke to you with respect, I expect the same back pal.

Enjoy your forum Wink
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: The New Official HabboELITE Forum   The New Official HabboELITE Forum EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:49 pm

That is stupid this is the forum, it was made first and posted as official and Joe donates to the hotel but now.. Im not that sure as ray said he worked hard on this, and this forum is official posted in news and agreed with Jared. The boards is ment to be to report your issues. This is the forum and no one will ditch it, im not disrespecting you but this is a better forum

I am ashamed with you yukkaz

-Hydra

PS: don't take this personal, total honesty
Back to top Go down
Joe
Owner
Owner
Joe

PostSubject: Re: The New Official HabboELITE Forum   The New Official HabboELITE Forum EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:00 am

Thanks for the offer, But me and many other users are happy with this, Thanks for the invite.
Back to top Go down
http://www.habboeliteforum.com
Yukkaz

Yukkaz

PostSubject: Re: The New Official HabboELITE Forum   The New Official HabboELITE Forum EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:27 am

Hydra wrote:
That is stupid this is the forum, it was made first and posted as official and Joe donates to the hotel but now.. Im not that sure as ray said he worked hard on this, and this forum is official posted in news and agreed with Jared. The boards is ment to be to report your issues. This is the forum and no one will ditch it, im not disrespecting you but this is a better forum

I am ashamed with you yukkaz

-Hydra

PS: don't take this personal, total honesty

Read the news again, the forum I provided is the new official one that Jared created.

Joe wrote:
Thanks for the offer, But me and many other users are happy with this, Thanks for the invite.

No problem, pal. I'm sure its a great community but all you can really do here is pass any issues people have onto staff whether on the official one people can communicate directly to staff. Thats all I was getting at.

Wink
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: Re: The New Official HabboELITE Forum   The New Official HabboELITE Forum EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:38 am

Yukkaz wrote:
Ray wrote:

Well, to be fair - your forum is a bit unprofessional and creates a bad image for HabboELITE. The banner itself certainly isn't reputable in any way - buuut thats just my opinion, and no that isn't a personal dig at you or Joe.

I'm simply telling the users of HabboELITE what forum is official and where they should go to register. They may also stay here too if they like but they will get no support directly from staff, it'll just be your staff passing whatever issue a player may have straight onto us - we're just cutting out the middle-man, essentially.

Oh, and Ray? I've always spoke to you with respect, I expect the same back pal.

Enjoy your forum Wink

Yukkaz, I do talk to you with respect.. Do you see me raging and screaming at you? But to be honest posting this on the this forum, and saying ti was "Unprofessional" Don't you think you would get a negative response from the users? I mean seriously bro.

Say I went onto a hotel or forum or website you made, And I called it "Unprofessional" Or etc. It would be the same response as the users here have showed to you as it would be to me if I did something of those lines.

You have to see the angle/point I am coming from, Please try to understand that.

Thank you pal,
Ray

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Official HabboELITE Forum   The New Official HabboELITE Forum Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Official HabboELITE Forum
Page 1 of 1