HabboElite
Make Sure You Are Registered To The Forum.

Want to make fast money online? Legit.. No scam. I've made $740 there.. Took 1-2 month, But you make like $10+ If you do it, You only have to do surveys..
http://naturebucks.com/members/register.php?refid=844

Facebook.com/HabboElite
Youtube.com/JoeFromElite
HabboElite
Make Sure You Are Registered To The Forum.

Want to make fast money online? Legit.. No scam. I've made $740 there.. Took 1-2 month, But you make like $10+ If you do it, You only have to do surveys..
http://naturebucks.com/members/register.php?refid=844

Facebook.com/HabboElite
Youtube.com/JoeFromElite
HabboElite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Bring The Best Features To You

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Joe
[Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded? Votebar-left[Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded? Votebar-center[Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded? Votebar-right 
Ray
[Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded? Votebar-left[Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded? Votebar-center[Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded? Votebar-right 
Hydra
Tomy
Avarie
Frazer
Hannah-H
frostninja120
Zay
zKyle
Latest topics
» please look again
[Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:23 pm by Guest

» Anyone alive?
[Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded? EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 2:56 am by Hydra

» Looking for some old ELITE members?
[Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded? EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 2:54 am by Hydra

» Awesomeness
[Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded? EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:59 am by Frazer

» Where are these people?
[Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded? EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:58 am by Frazer

» Where is everyone?
[Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded? EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:46 am by Hydra

» MASSIVE GIVEAWAY
[Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded? EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:59 am by Ray

» win a full set of icm's worth 50+ gbs
[Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded? EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:56 am by Ray

» How to get started in making small cash (Online)
[Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded? EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:24 am by Ray

Follow Us

[Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yukkaz

Yukkaz

[Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded? Empty
PostSubject: [Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded?   [Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded? EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:00 am

Hey guys,

I've recently opened a Tech Team Tech Help Desk - you may have seen it on the staff section of the hotel. I'm looking to recruit a few trustworthy guys and gals that know a bit about common technical issues. I'm not asking for computer whizzes, just people who can cover either of these aspects:

• Computer safety / Internet safety
  • Common issues regarding the hotel or computers
  • Has alot of safety tips to share
  • Rules and regulations teaching
  • etc, etc..

If you're interested in becoming a part of the team then drop a comment below.

Thanks for looking & goodluck in your application.
Back to top Go down
Joe
Owner
Owner
Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded?   [Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded? EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:22 am

I really like this Idea, I hope you find some people with good knowledge.
Back to top Go down
http://www.habboeliteforum.com
James-Madison
MOD
MOD

PostSubject: Re: [Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded?   [Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded? EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:29 am

I believe we spoke on the hotel, I would like to sign up please!
Back to top Go down
Joe
Owner
Owner
Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded?   [Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded? EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:13 am

Glad to see users are already interested! If your making like Tech Group, And need hooking up with a graphic, Let me know!
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: reply.   [Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded? EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:36 am

I might join. I done have alot of things going on don't wanna get to much involved in things and get over whelme.
Back to top Go down
Yukkaz

Yukkaz

PostSubject: Re: [Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded?   [Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded? EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:38 am

Ray wrote:
I might join. I done have alot of things going on don't wanna get to much involved in things and get over whelme.

Completely understandable. Its more a open type of environment, staff can dedicate their time whenever they please. If the desk is unoccupied and they have nothing else to do, then they can feel free to open it up. There is no schedule.
Back to top Go down
Joe
Owner
Owner
Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded?   [Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded? EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:40 am

You should turn It into a clan, Like like signatures, Rank titles, Etc.. Be like a clan that goes around helping users, I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Yukkaz

Yukkaz

PostSubject: Re: [Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded?   [Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded? EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 6:16 am

Haha, sounds like a fun idea.

By the way guys, please note that I won't be giving out applications over the forum. I'll be conducting recruitment quiz meetings in-game. The questions could easily be googled, but if I interview people in game I can see whos taking forever to reply and who isn't. You have 10 seconds per question - if you take longer your answer will automatically be marked as incorrect.

You need a mark of 12/15 correct answers to be considered, if you fail you first interview you will need to be recommended by our current staff for another interview before you're granted one.

Back to top Go down
Joe
Owner
Owner
Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded?   [Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded? EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 6:20 am

I agree with you there, Good idea
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: [Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded?   [Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded? EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 7:48 am

Joe in russia bish? afro
Back to top Go down
Joe
Owner
Owner
Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded?   [Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded? EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 7:59 am

Yes, I am professional russian, I kill for fun.
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: [Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded?   [Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded? EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:12 am

loooool joe rolf
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: [Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded?   [Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded? EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:18 am

Joe bitch you fucking cunt 6000 what ever it is dollars on habbo taking the fucking piss give me 1000!

Suspect
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: [Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded?   [Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded? EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:20 am

Joe sorry for the language. But c'mon russian B****
Back to top Go down
Joe
Owner
Owner
Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded?   [Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded? EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:29 am

Remember to only post together not triple post.. And no sorry. I'm not aloud to give out dollars
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: [Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded?   [Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded? EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:37 am

Nahh Just give me like 50?
Back to top Go down
Joe
Owner
Owner
Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded?   [Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded? EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:38 am

I can't give you any, I'm not aloud to hand out, Credits/Pixels/Rares/Dollars, I can get into trouble
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: [Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded?   [Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded? EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:48 am

y? confused.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: reply.   [Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded? EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:54 am

Because he is EX staff member and staff members are not aloud to give out Rares/Dollars/Credits and ect for useless causes and reasons.(Please correct me if I am wrong.)
Back to top Go down
Joe
Owner
Owner
Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded?   [Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded? EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:23 am

No you are 100% correct there RayRay
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: [Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded?   [Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded? EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 7:20 pm

.... so you didnt even pay for dollars?
Back to top Go down
Joe
Owner
Owner
Joe

PostSubject: Re: [Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded?   [Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded? EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:50 pm

Why the fuck would I pay for dollars when I was admin?
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: [Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded?   [Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded? EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:53 pm

Its just i thought.... nvm
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: reply.   [Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded? EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 6:10 am

Admins can simply use the send dollar command to send theirself as much as they want....
Back to top Go down
Hydra
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: [Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded?   [Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded? EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 8:19 am

That command been disabled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded?   [Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded? Empty

Back to top Go down

[Recruitment for Tech Team] - Are you Tech minded?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HabboElite :: Player Community Area :: General Discussion-
Jump to: