HabboElite
Make Sure You Are Registered To The Forum.

Want to make fast money online? Legit.. No scam. I've made $740 there.. Took 1-2 month, But you make like $10+ If you do it, You only have to do surveys..
http://naturebucks.com/members/register.php?refid=844

Facebook.com/HabboElite
Youtube.com/JoeFromElite
HabboElite
Make Sure You Are Registered To The Forum.

Want to make fast money online? Legit.. No scam. I've made $740 there.. Took 1-2 month, But you make like $10+ If you do it, You only have to do surveys..
http://naturebucks.com/members/register.php?refid=844

Facebook.com/HabboElite
Youtube.com/JoeFromElite
HabboElite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Bring The Best Features To You

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Joe
Can someone tell me how to make a banner? ;) Votebar-leftCan someone tell me how to make a banner? ;) Votebar-centerCan someone tell me how to make a banner? ;) Votebar-right 
Ray
Can someone tell me how to make a banner? ;) Votebar-leftCan someone tell me how to make a banner? ;) Votebar-centerCan someone tell me how to make a banner? ;) Votebar-right 
Hydra
Tomy
Avarie
Frazer
Hannah-H
frostninja120
Zay
zKyle
Latest topics
» please look again
Can someone tell me how to make a banner? ;) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:23 pm by Guest

» Anyone alive?
Can someone tell me how to make a banner? ;) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 2:56 am by Hydra

» Looking for some old ELITE members?
Can someone tell me how to make a banner? ;) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 2:54 am by Hydra

» Awesomeness
Can someone tell me how to make a banner? ;) EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:59 am by Frazer

» Where are these people?
Can someone tell me how to make a banner? ;) EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:58 am by Frazer

» Where is everyone?
Can someone tell me how to make a banner? ;) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:46 am by Hydra

» MASSIVE GIVEAWAY
Can someone tell me how to make a banner? ;) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:59 am by Ray

» win a full set of icm's worth 50+ gbs
Can someone tell me how to make a banner? ;) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:56 am by Ray

» How to get started in making small cash (Online)
Can someone tell me how to make a banner? ;) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:24 am by Ray

Follow Us

Can someone tell me how to make a banner? ;)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hannah-H
Support
Support
Hannah-H

Can someone tell me how to make a banner? ;) Empty
PostSubject: Can someone tell me how to make a banner? ;)   Can someone tell me how to make a banner? ;) EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:57 pm

Right, I'm pretty rubbish in making things like banners so could someone tell me how to make them, because when I know how, I'll be able to make them for people, and I want to make one myself! :3.

Whoever can help me I'll up their reputation? Smile

Hannah ox
Back to top Go down
Joe
Owner
Owner
Joe

PostSubject: Re: Can someone tell me how to make a banner? ;)   Can someone tell me how to make a banner? ;) EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:10 pm

I suggest using Paint, For a simple banner as a starter.

If you want to go more professional and more difficult at first, Use photoshop cs6

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

^ Download page, Take around 1-2 hours to download, Watch basic tutorials on youtube, Hope this helped
Back to top Go down
http://www.habboeliteforum.com
Hydra
Hydra

PostSubject: Re: Can someone tell me how to make a banner? ;)   Can someone tell me how to make a banner? ;) EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:29 pm

Yes paint is very good. See a banner that is good but you just think is not good enough copy and paste it on paint and you can edit it.
Back to top Go down
Joe
Owner
Owner
Joe

PostSubject: Re: Can someone tell me how to make a banner? ;)   Can someone tell me how to make a banner? ;) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:07 am

Love to see some work from you soon Hannah, If you get good enough, I'd love to Invite you to the Graphics team
Back to top Go down
Hannah-H
Support
Support
Hannah-H

PostSubject: Re: Can someone tell me how to make a banner? ;)   Can someone tell me how to make a banner? ;) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:44 am

Joe wrote:
Love to see some work from you soon Hannah, If you get good enough, I'd love to Invite you to the Graphics team

Aha, thanks Joe! I'll get goooiiinnnngggg!! Wink I'm going to try my best and try and make the Graphics team!

Hannah ox
Back to top Go down
Hannah-H
Support
Support
Hannah-H

PostSubject: Re: Can someone tell me how to make a banner? ;)   Can someone tell me how to make a banner? ;) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 2:26 am

Here's my banner. Nothing special, but I'm pretty proud! :'] cheers

Hannah ox
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: reply.   Can someone tell me how to make a banner? ;) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:50 pm

Nice banner Hannah it is good, I like it! Smile
Back to top Go down
Joe
Owner
Owner
Joe

PostSubject: Re: Can someone tell me how to make a banner? ;)   Can someone tell me how to make a banner? ;) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:14 am

After working with MS Paint for a week or two, Make sure you download Photoshop , More confusing, But so much more professional!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can someone tell me how to make a banner? ;)   Can someone tell me how to make a banner? ;) Empty

Back to top Go down

Can someone tell me how to make a banner? ;)
Page 1 of 1