HabboElite
Make Sure You Are Registered To The Forum.

Want to make fast money online? Legit.. No scam. I've made $740 there.. Took 1-2 month, But you make like $10+ If you do it, You only have to do surveys..
http://naturebucks.com/members/register.php?refid=844

Facebook.com/HabboElite
Youtube.com/JoeFromElite
HabboElite
Make Sure You Are Registered To The Forum.

Want to make fast money online? Legit.. No scam. I've made $740 there.. Took 1-2 month, But you make like $10+ If you do it, You only have to do surveys..
http://naturebucks.com/members/register.php?refid=844

Facebook.com/HabboElite
Youtube.com/JoeFromElite
HabboElite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Bring The Best Features To You

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Joe
★★★How to copy a line of text from a batch file★★★ Votebar-left★★★How to copy a line of text from a batch file★★★ Votebar-center★★★How to copy a line of text from a batch file★★★ Votebar-right 
Ray
★★★How to copy a line of text from a batch file★★★ Votebar-left★★★How to copy a line of text from a batch file★★★ Votebar-center★★★How to copy a line of text from a batch file★★★ Votebar-right 
Hydra
Tomy
Avarie
Frazer
Hannah-H
frostninja120
Zay
zKyle
Latest topics
» please look again
★★★How to copy a line of text from a batch file★★★ EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:23 pm by Guest

» Anyone alive?
★★★How to copy a line of text from a batch file★★★ EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 2:56 am by Hydra

» Looking for some old ELITE members?
★★★How to copy a line of text from a batch file★★★ EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 2:54 am by Hydra

» Awesomeness
★★★How to copy a line of text from a batch file★★★ EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:59 am by Frazer

» Where are these people?
★★★How to copy a line of text from a batch file★★★ EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:58 am by Frazer

» Where is everyone?
★★★How to copy a line of text from a batch file★★★ EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:46 am by Hydra

» MASSIVE GIVEAWAY
★★★How to copy a line of text from a batch file★★★ EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:59 am by Ray

» win a full set of icm's worth 50+ gbs
★★★How to copy a line of text from a batch file★★★ EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:56 am by Ray

» How to get started in making small cash (Online)
★★★How to copy a line of text from a batch file★★★ EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:24 am by Ray

Follow Us

★★★How to copy a line of text from a batch file★★★

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ray
Admin
Admin
Ray

★★★How to copy a line of text from a batch file★★★ Empty
PostSubject: ★★★How to copy a line of text from a batch file★★★   ★★★How to copy a line of text from a batch file★★★ EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:47 pm

Ok, So if you have been looking around to find out how to copy and paste a line of text
from a batch file this tutorial is for you!

Ok, First we well need to open a basic batch file.

here is the code to the one I shall be using.

Code:

@echo off
title Program
color F9
echo I am copying this line of text.
pause

Ok, So we would want to save that as (anyname).bat and make sure we use save as all files.
now we well run it.
Ok, Now that you have that black box on ur screen with the text line in it right click with your mouse and choose "mark"
highlite the line you would like to copy. and then hit enter on your keyboard to copy it and ot paste it just use "paste"
button or ctrl+v.

P.S I AM SORRY BUT I COULD NOT GET A SCREEN OF ME CLICK "MARK" Sad
When I tryed to capture the shot the erm drop down tab goes away Sad....

Screenie's if you need additional help! Smile

★★★How to copy a line of text from a batch file★★★ Screen17
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: Reply.   ★★★How to copy a line of text from a batch file★★★ EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:49 pm

I'm sorry I could nto get better screenie's on this tutorial......... Sad I feel bad that I could not get a screen of me click the "mark" tab in the option drop down list. -.-

HOPEFULLY YOU GET IT FROM JUST READING IT THO (I did't use the same batch file as the code I forgot to make that one.... So I used the one I made that sends me directly to this forum... Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Joe
Owner
Owner
Joe

PostSubject: Re: ★★★How to copy a line of text from a batch file★★★   ★★★How to copy a line of text from a batch file★★★ EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:09 pm

You are bringing out so many tutorial, Users are loving it, Thanks for this Ray, You are so helpful to the Forum
Back to top Go down
http://www.habboeliteforum.com
Ray
Admin
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: reply.   ★★★How to copy a line of text from a batch file★★★ EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:33 pm

Anything to help out mate. BTW THIS ALSO WORKS FOR YOU CMD. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ★★★How to copy a line of text from a batch file★★★   ★★★How to copy a line of text from a batch file★★★ Empty

Back to top Go down

★★★How to copy a line of text from a batch file★★★
Page 1 of 1