HabboElite
Make Sure You Are Registered To The Forum.

Want to make fast money online? Legit.. No scam. I've made $740 there.. Took 1-2 month, But you make like $10+ If you do it, You only have to do surveys..
http://naturebucks.com/members/register.php?refid=844

Facebook.com/HabboElite
Youtube.com/JoeFromElite
HabboElite
Make Sure You Are Registered To The Forum.

Want to make fast money online? Legit.. No scam. I've made $740 there.. Took 1-2 month, But you make like $10+ If you do it, You only have to do surveys..
http://naturebucks.com/members/register.php?refid=844

Facebook.com/HabboElite
Youtube.com/JoeFromElite
HabboElite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Bring The Best Features To You

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Joe
★ ★ ★ How to make a variable in batch! ★ ★ ★  Votebar-left★ ★ ★ How to make a variable in batch! ★ ★ ★  Votebar-center★ ★ ★ How to make a variable in batch! ★ ★ ★  Votebar-right 
Ray
★ ★ ★ How to make a variable in batch! ★ ★ ★  Votebar-left★ ★ ★ How to make a variable in batch! ★ ★ ★  Votebar-center★ ★ ★ How to make a variable in batch! ★ ★ ★  Votebar-right 
Hydra
Tomy
Avarie
Frazer
Hannah-H
frostninja120
Zay
zKyle
Latest topics
» please look again
★ ★ ★ How to make a variable in batch! ★ ★ ★  EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:23 pm by Guest

» Anyone alive?
★ ★ ★ How to make a variable in batch! ★ ★ ★  EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 2:56 am by Hydra

» Looking for some old ELITE members?
★ ★ ★ How to make a variable in batch! ★ ★ ★  EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 2:54 am by Hydra

» Awesomeness
★ ★ ★ How to make a variable in batch! ★ ★ ★  EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:59 am by Frazer

» Where are these people?
★ ★ ★ How to make a variable in batch! ★ ★ ★  EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:58 am by Frazer

» Where is everyone?
★ ★ ★ How to make a variable in batch! ★ ★ ★  EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:46 am by Hydra

» MASSIVE GIVEAWAY
★ ★ ★ How to make a variable in batch! ★ ★ ★  EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:59 am by Ray

» win a full set of icm's worth 50+ gbs
★ ★ ★ How to make a variable in batch! ★ ★ ★  EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:56 am by Ray

» How to get started in making small cash (Online)
★ ★ ★ How to make a variable in batch! ★ ★ ★  EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:24 am by Ray

Follow Us

★ ★ ★ How to make a variable in batch! ★ ★ ★

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ray
Admin
Admin
Ray

★ ★ ★ How to make a variable in batch! ★ ★ ★  Empty
PostSubject: ★ ★ ★ How to make a variable in batch! ★ ★ ★    ★ ★ ★ How to make a variable in batch! ★ ★ ★  EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:45 am

Ok, This tutorial well be showing just a little bit more advanced batch. Smile

I'll be showing you how to make batch do addition.

We well be using variables.
"Variables are things that are subject change.
When we create a variable, we are creating something that we want the computer to remember for us, something that we can use later on in a program;
we give the computer the value that we want to store and we give it a label to store it under."

Here is the basic code.
Code:

@echo off
color 02
Set /a waffle=1
Set /a waffle=%waffle%+1
echo %waffle%
echo See Batch added 1+1 and we got 2! Cool right?

OK, in more simple language
@echo off makes your program nice and neat.
color gives you the color you want.
Set let's you create a variable
the /a after set tells your computer to think mathematically about this.
the waffle=1 is telling your computer that when %waffle% is typed it well be displayed as 1
waffle=%waffle%+1 means that you are adding +1 to your variable
echo %waffle% well make you variable appear in the program and display 2 now.
Second echo is telling you what it did.

If you have any questions On this tutorial please post a comment or PM me.

Here are some screenie's for additional help.

P.S Guys please remember to write your code in notepad and save it as (anyname).bat and select save as "all files" then save it.

★ ★ ★ How to make a variable in batch! ★ ★ ★  Screen18

★ ★ ★ How to make a variable in batch! ★ ★ ★  Screen19

Back to top Go down
Joe
Owner
Owner
Joe

PostSubject: Re: ★ ★ ★ How to make a variable in batch! ★ ★ ★    ★ ★ ★ How to make a variable in batch! ★ ★ ★  EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:09 pm

In general discussion, Why Don't you post on the topic, Introduce yourself, And tell us a little about yourself, We'd love to know where you started to learn this, Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.habboeliteforum.com
Ray
Admin
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: reply.   ★ ★ ★ How to make a variable in batch! ★ ★ ★  EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:35 pm

hmm, to be honest Joe... I forgot mostly where i learned it just picked it up piece by piece. But shwo thing I'll do a small intro on myself.
Back to top Go down
Kip

Kip

PostSubject: Re: ★ ★ ★ How to make a variable in batch! ★ ★ ★    ★ ★ ★ How to make a variable in batch! ★ ★ ★  EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:29 am

I like these tutorials, gives me something to explore when im bored, thanks Ray:)
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: reply.   ★ ★ ★ How to make a variable in batch! ★ ★ ★  EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:32 am

no problem, I well be out with more tutorials soon guys sorry for delays :< running out of idea's....
Back to top Go down
Kip

Kip

PostSubject: Re: ★ ★ ★ How to make a variable in batch! ★ ★ ★    ★ ★ ★ How to make a variable in batch! ★ ★ ★  EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:47 am

Ray wrote:
no problem, I well be out with more tutorials soon guys sorry for delays :< running out of idea's....

Try making some HTML or javascript tutorials?
Back to top Go down
Joe
Owner
Owner
Joe

PostSubject: Re: ★ ★ ★ How to make a variable in batch! ★ ★ ★    ★ ★ ★ How to make a variable in batch! ★ ★ ★  EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:31 am

I'll be making some off them soon, Keep tuned In, Ray will be bringing out more awesome tutorials
Back to top Go down
http://www.habboeliteforum.com
Ray
Admin
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: reply.   ★ ★ ★ How to make a variable in batch! ★ ★ ★  EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:49 am

I'll leave those to Joe probz.. I'll focus on things like batch in-game what I can and maybe out of game on some situations... ANYTHING TO DRAW IN USERS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ★ ★ ★ How to make a variable in batch! ★ ★ ★    ★ ★ ★ How to make a variable in batch! ★ ★ ★  Empty

Back to top Go down

★ ★ ★ How to make a variable in batch! ★ ★ ★
Page 1 of 1