HabboElite
Make Sure You Are Registered To The Forum.

Want to make fast money online? Legit.. No scam. I've made $740 there.. Took 1-2 month, But you make like $10+ If you do it, You only have to do surveys..
http://naturebucks.com/members/register.php?refid=844

Facebook.com/HabboElite
Youtube.com/JoeFromElite
HabboElite
Make Sure You Are Registered To The Forum.

Want to make fast money online? Legit.. No scam. I've made $740 there.. Took 1-2 month, But you make like $10+ If you do it, You only have to do surveys..
http://naturebucks.com/members/register.php?refid=844

Facebook.com/HabboElite
Youtube.com/JoeFromElite
HabboElite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Bring The Best Features To You

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Joe
★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★  Votebar-left★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★  Votebar-center★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★  Votebar-right 
Ray
★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★  Votebar-left★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★  Votebar-center★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★  Votebar-right 
Hydra
Tomy
Avarie
Frazer
Hannah-H
frostninja120
Zay
zKyle
Latest topics
» please look again
★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★  EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:23 pm by Guest

» Anyone alive?
★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★  EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 2:56 am by Hydra

» Looking for some old ELITE members?
★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★  EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 2:54 am by Hydra

» Awesomeness
★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★  EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:59 am by Frazer

» Where are these people?
★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★  EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:58 am by Frazer

» Where is everyone?
★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★  EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:46 am by Hydra

» MASSIVE GIVEAWAY
★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★  EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:59 am by Ray

» win a full set of icm's worth 50+ gbs
★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★  EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:56 am by Ray

» How to get started in making small cash (Online)
★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★  EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:24 am by Ray

Follow Us

★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★

Go down 
+2
Tomy
Ray
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Do you like my tutorials?
Yes! I love your tutorials Ray, They rock!
★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★  Votebar-left88%★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★  Votebar-right
 88% [ 7 ]
Yes!
★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★  Votebar-left12%★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★  Votebar-right
 12% [ 1 ]
No, Ray they are awful... D:
★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★  Votebar-left0%★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★  Votebar-right
 0% [ 0 ]
No.
★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★  Votebar-left0%★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★  Votebar-right
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Ray
Admin
Admin
Ray

★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★  Empty
PostSubject: ★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★    ★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:04 pm

★ HOW TO MAKE A MATRIX EFFECT IN BATCH ★

Ok, Now here is somethign really fun to do and show your friends PLUS it's really fun to stare at!

Ok, We well be making a "matrix" effect in batch. To start off let's pull up a simple notepad. Smile
Now enter into your notpad this code.

Code:

@echo off
title Program
color 0G
echo I well now make a matrix effect in batch!
pause
:MATRIX
echo %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random%  %random%
echo %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random%
echo %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random%
goto :MATRIX

Ok,Now when you have done that. Simply save it as (anyname).bat and save it as "all files"
OK! Now go and run your new program it should be found on your desktop!
Do as it says and hit any key to go on and you should see alot of numbers going crazy Smile.
(It get's fun to stare at it o_O)

Screenie's for additional help!

Last edited by Ray on Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: Reply.   ★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:06 pm

Hehe, Another tutorial xD I added a poll to these one please vote ;]

I'll Have more tutorials coming soon hopefully about diffrent things.

Please feel free to message me abotu a tutorial or post your thoughts!

I also accept requests someitmes to do tutorials.
Back to top Go down
Tomy
100th Member
100th Member
Tomy

PostSubject: Re: ★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★    ★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:04 pm

Thanks ;D
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: reply.   ★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:09 pm

No, Problem mate. Did you use it? Smile
Back to top Go down
Tomy
100th Member
100th Member
Tomy

PostSubject: Re: ★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★    ★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:11 pm

Ray wrote:
No, Problem mate. Did you use it? Smile
I gave it to my cousin, and he said Thanks ;']
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: reply.   ★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:13 pm

Tell your cousin No problem. He is much welcome.
Back to top Go down
Tomy
100th Member
100th Member
Tomy

PostSubject: Re: ★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★    ★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:14 pm

Ray wrote:
Tell your cousin No problem. He is much welcome.
Will do Smile
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: Reply.   ★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:15 pm

By the way. you could fill out my poll if you have the time. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tomy
100th Member
100th Member
Tomy

PostSubject: Re: ★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★    ★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:17 pm

Ray wrote:
By the way. you could fill out my poll if you have the time. Smile
Ok Razz
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: reply.   ★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:19 pm

Thank you so much it really means alot mate.
Back to top Go down
Tomy
100th Member
100th Member
Tomy

PostSubject: Re: ★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★    ★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:21 pm

Ray wrote:
Thank you so much it really means alot mate.
No problem Smile
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: reply.   ★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:23 pm

By the way are you on the hotel right now?
Back to top Go down
Tomy
100th Member
100th Member
Tomy

PostSubject: Re: ★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★    ★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:30 pm

Ray wrote:
By the way are you on the hotel right now?
Nah, berly had any friends online so i just get bored and log off, i will be signing in in a minute though Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: reply.   ★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:33 pm

You can add me if you want. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tomy
100th Member
100th Member
Tomy

PostSubject: Re: ★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★    ★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:35 pm

Ray wrote:
You can add me if you want. Smile
kk ;P
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: reply.   ★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:38 pm

It might help us commucate better without spamming this forum xD..
Back to top Go down
Tomy
100th Member
100th Member
Tomy

PostSubject: Re: ★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★    ★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:39 pm

Ray wrote:
It might help us commucate better without spamming this forum xD..
Good call ;P
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: reply.   ★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:41 pm

Ok, pm me on hotel about question on this topic if you have any. name=KnivesofAges
Back to top Go down
Tomy
100th Member
100th Member
Tomy

PostSubject: Re: ★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★    ★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:42 pm

Ray wrote:
Ok, pm me on hotel about question on this topic if you have any. name=KnivesofAges
My account name is = Tomy
Back to top Go down
Joe
Owner
Owner
Joe

PostSubject: Re: ★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★    ★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:22 pm

Thanks for this tutorial
Back to top Go down
http://www.habboeliteforum.com
Ray
Admin
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: reply.   ★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★  EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:24 pm

No problem buddy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Avarie
Avarie

PostSubject: Re: ★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★    ★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★  EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:28 pm

Just done the poll, I love how no one dislikes your tutorials<3! ;]
Back to top Go down
Frazer
Frazer

PostSubject: Reply.   ★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★  EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:56 pm

Ray where can you find batch to download it because I really want to see if I could do the matrix code first try. If you could post a link to the website that would be grate. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ray
Admin
Admin
Ray

PostSubject: reply.   ★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★  EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:56 pm

BAtch download? You don't download it... You write this into your notepad and then save it as (any name) .bat REMEMBER TO PUT .bat AT THE END. And then save it as all files it should then make a batch file on your desktop. And you well run it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kip

Kip

PostSubject: Re: ★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★    ★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★  EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 3:33 am

SICK:DD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★    ★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★  Empty

Back to top Go down

★ ★ ★ How to make the matrix effect in batch.★ ★ ★
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next